RULES FOR THE EVENT
We are using a “scramble” format
- All four players tee off on every hole.
- The ball in the best position is chosen and all four players hit again from that spot.
- This process is repeated until the ball is holed out.
- Each team member must have his/her drive used at least once.
- All players may play from the GOLD tee markers if they choose.
- Maximum team score on any hole is “double bogey.”
First place for:
Ladies and Men closest to the pin and longest drive.
Longest putt made.
Various Team Prizes.
REGISTRATION BEGINS AT 11:00am
SCRAMBLE KICKS OFF AT 1:00pm
DINNER BEGINS AROUND 6:00 pm
A buffet which includes BBQ Ribs, Chicken, Pulled Pork, coleslaw, potato salad, baked beans, banana pudding. Coffee, tea and water will be available for beverages. Children’s menu: Chicken Tender Dinner.
If you’re just coming for dinner-come early to bid on silent auction items, purchase door prize tickets, 50/50 drawing tickets and just enjoy the fun. (Credit Cards accepted for silent auction)